Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
Prep Time:15 minInactive Prep Time: — Cook Time:45 min
Serves: 8 servings
6 large eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
Salt and pepper
2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach, packed
1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust, fitted to a 9-inch glass pie plate
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust
- then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.