Receta de Api
Beethoven wrote “for Elise” …I write “Salsa for Elis” – an original recipe by Api
4 vine ripe tomatoes
1/2 purple onion
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse well and cut up the tomatoes into 1/4 inch squares or smaller.
- Rinse well and cut up the onion into very thin slices and then cut it up into little pieces.
- Rinse the cilantro to clean up all the dirt and drain; cut off the ends of the stem up to the first set of leaves from the bottom of the stems. Slice and cut into small pieces about six or seven stems of the cilantro with leaves.
- Rinse well and cut up the jalapenho pepper into tiny pieces and do not discard the seeds.
- Squeeze the lemon and put the juice aside.
- Add the onions, cilantro jalapenho peppers and lime juice to the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with tortilla chips, or on your favorite dish.